Monday, March 2, 2009

Present time...

We opened presents (of course). Grace opened a few really cool ones sent from her mom and then Derek and Chandra showed up to hang out and open there presents. Jayah was excited as always to see "baby tayvin".


Kids opening our family present.
He wanted something.

And he got it.
Rob and the present I had made for him that made him cry. Aww. :D (It's a mug with a collage of the kids' pictures.)
Go dad!
Ok...this was great! Grace seriously does not show any emotion when she opens presents. It's taken some getting used to honestly. That made it that much more fun when grandma remembered the shoes she had wanted last summer and found them for her! She was super excited and cheesin'!

Who needs gift boxes when you shop at Costco?!?
A pot?

A serious Jedi.
More books.
Oh yes, I did. :D
Jayah's got TayTay's new spoon and she's noticed.
Aunt Chandra n' TayTay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your leaving a comment! What do I owe ya?