Finally made some new pillows!
{back in October before baby A arrived}
I used only 2 new pillow forms and the rest I just recovered.
Love this flower, which I learned how to do here.
So easy and fun to change things up!
Updated my curtains. I love them. I had been annoyed with my all red curtains ever since I washed them and they shrank! So not cute. For months. And months.
I went to craft night at a friends house {who has a private blog or I'd link you there} and fell in love with the idea and shamelessly copied her. Thanks Betsy!
I got a giant pillow form for my birthday {is that weird?}
and was very excited when the fabric I really loved that I was told had been cancelled showed up at my door. So at least one more pillow to come...the list is never ending.
I have the exact same curtains and they shrunk too! I love what you did with yours! You are one crafty girl!
ReplyDeleteLoving the pillows! Good job!
ReplyDelete