Ok. The thought challenge. I've told some people about it and the reactions are pretty funny actually. Lots of outright laughter. Hehe. One of our friends works in a prison and was pretty sure that he'd have to complete his 24 hours while he wasn't at work because he knew he just couldn't do it. All the more reason to try though maybe? Robert wasn't really into it at first, not that I could tell at least. But he loves to "joke." We've discussed his "jokes." So now he walks around the house and every once in awhile I'll hear "gotta start over." Especially Monday when I was watching The Bachelor. Poor guy started over about 30 times. LOL. He really is a gem of a man though, completely unselfish and willing to work and help and do. It's awesome to be married to someone like him and I love that he is willing to go along with me on my journey.
My journey. It's been more complicated for me to do this challenge so far. At first I was getting confused because I was trying to figure out what exactly was negative. I thought a few things and was pretty much rationalizing that it was a fact, so is it still considered negative? I know calling myself (or others) names and such is negative and that's easy. I'm much worse towards myself though. I really have been in such a good place this week so far that it hasn't come up much. That gets me to start worrying that I am thinking negative thoughts, but I'm so unaware I don't even know. Sigh. I always have to make everything so complicated! So do I start over now? Or is that just a fact? So confused. It is probably the little grey thoughts that are my main problem too. The black/white are easy to catch.
So to summarize... I'm still working on it!
I'd love to hear how you are doing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your leaving a comment! What do I owe ya?