Thursday, January 28, 2010

QT

So. It's come up more than once the past couple of days and tonight while I was reading to Khi I put it to the test. I ended up chatting with my little man for an hour and it was delightful. I cringe to think of all the great little details I've been missing because I was in some "zone" or the other. All less important really, in the long run. He was completely beaming and although he swore he wasn't tired with a big grin on his cute face, he very obediently and sweetly got to bed. Now, I have to ask if all the major attitude that has been driving me nuts as of late is all due to my own neglect? I mean, I always stop and give him hugs every day, I always ask a few questions about his day. But there is definintely a difference when all eyes are on him with no other distractions at hand and I'm really genuinly listening and responding. Man, I L.O.V.E that kid. What a total nut/stud/sweetheart/goof/love of my life/grade A++ kid!

I LOVE YOU Mekhi and I hope you will always remember and really know that. I really hope that one day you will be all grown up and ready to start a family of your own and that when you first experience the great love that is the love for a child you will remember me and understand. I know you are amazing and can't wait to see what amazing things you will do! ~Mom
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your leaving a comment! What do I owe ya?